The Church of the East India Company established since the early 19th century. Is. The chapel in the vicinity of the former British Consulate building Bushehr’s former Finance and Administration. This church was built in 1818. Some tombs of British Christians in this church and killed in the first world war there. Dome under the dome of the church is a stone altar and preaching hall is located.